• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Customizing with lockdowns still the same ?

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I don't have much done but before I get bored and start adding a few more things than what I already have. Does the house still play by the same rules from way back when where if you hit customize, everything goes into that dam crate including vendors or do they, I don't remember. Need to be dismissed which is losing money on the % ones at like 28k a pop since last I knew they can't be redeeded when "dismissed" ?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
the last time I customized I had to take my vendors down.
And there are some items you have to chop, like raised garden.
once you have those items chopped, you can costumize.
When you are done costumizing, there are certain items that will automatically go into the moving crate.
mine were usually goza mats, fireflies, virtue tapestries.
And usually whatever was on a tile that you changed.

They recently added a nice feature to containers... relocate container (on secure containers)
click that and target where you want to move it too
you will have to resecure it at the new location.
( I suggest if you are doing a big change to your design, move containers to the right side of your building.)
(then customize the left side. this way your contents don't get thrown in the moving crate.)
(or just customize one floor at a time, so all your contents aren't in the moving crate at once)

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I LOVE the " relocate container" to move secures containers & yes ..
always double check to make sure your secure container is "secured"