• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] NEW PLAYERS' Tickets : what Reward is more worth picking ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found on some older characters some very Old New Player's Tickets, those which one needs to target another new player's Ticket in order for them to work....

Is it worth using these Tickets to get the Rewards or better leave them as a Ticket if they are considered as Rares now ?

My need is to delete this character to make another one and before deleting it, would like to know whether I should pick these Rewards or not....

The possible Rewards to pick are :

- A Sextant
- A Coupon for a single Hair restyling
- A Spellbook with all 1st-4th spells
- A Wand of Fireworks
- A Spyglass
- Dyes and a dye Tub

Aren't all these items, pretty much, purchaseable from NPCs or even craftable ?
What is the point of giving them as Rewards from a Ticket ?

The character I was considering deleting to make room for another, has also another New Player's Ticket colored in Red which gives the following Rewards :

- A pot of Eggnog
- An icy patch
- Decorative Snow piles
- A Holiday Garland
- A Deed for a Holiday Tree

Any advice ?

Thanks !

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
they inroduce trash barrel for those purpose long time ago... maybe the day you got the ticket

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they inroduce trash barrel for those purpose long time ago... maybe the day you got the ticket
None of those Rewards is worth picking ?

Not even the Ticket itself, which is from looooong ago and no longer obtainable ?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They are worth little but the decorative snow piles are good for winter deco. Holiday tree worth a few k.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I would just keep the ticket.
I agree, I usually keep 2-3 of these tickets in my house buried in the small chance they will have value years down the road (so far..... No haha) everything you can claim is kind of worthless.