• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Maintanence Announcement

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings everyone, Tomorrow morning at approx 7 am ET we will be preforming maintenance on several of our warehouses. This means that for approx an hour the log in servers , the character transfer warehouse, the In game store, and the housing warehouse will be down. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. UO Team

Continue reading...

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Spartan's guess: more than an hour downtime ... about 2. When returned to service, transfers and ingame store will experience glitches.

I base this on past performances of similar nature.

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm still a bit of a noob here, but what is "housing warehouse" and "character transfer warehouse"?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm still a bit of a noob here, but what is "housing warehouse" and "character transfer warehouse"?
They are specialized servers that handle specific aspects of the game which run across all shards.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is the place where our toons are created and stored when we log off.
upload_2019-10-17_19-25-50.png

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
FYI to those of you who play roulette with your homes this means likely your house will randomly fall... outside the scheduled time you think it should.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or maybe the 8 coins we bribed to the Fellowship workers in Blackthorn dungeon will finally pay off and the mini-event will go live a week before Halloween ... I hope!

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Or maybe the 8 coins we bribed to the Fellowship workers in Blackthorn dungeon will finally pay off and the mini-event will go live a week before Halloween ... I hope!
the 8 coins is the mini event.
the next time we get anything more with the Event will be in December with Jolly Roger