• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Watch for Malas house to fall!

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Watch my house ... Malas, about 2 screens N of Hanses Hostel. At some point it will go IDOC and then fall. My account was very nicely locked by EA because they billed during a bank server down cycle and were refused. All the bloody details are here. Upshot is I have cleared my CC info since I cannot get back in to drop it orderly.

Some of the things that might be of interest ...
1000s of Magery reagents (lots of blank scrolls too)
1000s of ingots (hundreds of K in iron and Dull Copper on commodity deeds)
Large souforge
Kitchen set
Maple, Apple, Peach, Cherry trees
Several miniature houses from years past
Globe of Sosaria
Orrery
Telescope
Smithing, Inscription desks - with nearly 5000 charges

Those are things that might be of interest to someone. There are some armor pieces, imbuing ingredients and more. Not quite sure when the bugger will start to fall. At least 90 days I believe.

Take care, all! Had fun until EA acted like a bunch of .... <suppresses the rest>

ADDED: House name is **Irrelevent**

Last edited:

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am so sorry to see you leave. I saw your other post. You are the second person on la that I know of that has had this happen.
I was afraid that was your house. *sigh* and you had just redesigned. Which I loved. I do have a request. Rowan and El are in the process of making a memorial library. It is to honor and remember players who have left us. Could you donate items that have your names on them? Just leave them either in the player's center of the historic library's mailbox. Be safe in your journeys. And maybe some day ea will wake up and you will return

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I would if I could but they locked my account. I cannot log in.

Am presently dealing with the EA dipwads for a refund of monies paid but not usable.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
*blushes* I should have remembered that. Brain just isn't working. I hope you don't have too much trouble getting the money back. Be safe

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hugs to you and the others. I'll hang here (Stratics) for a bit but mainly as a thorn in everyones side when needed. :gee:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
house fell tonight. i got your soulstones if you ever manage to get your account fixed and decide to come back

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
house fell tonight. i got your soulstones if you ever manage to get your account fixed and decide to come back
Thanks, but you can trash them. I will not be back again. Was a good run until EA got kneejerk over what I cannot control. <shrug>

Enjoy anything else you got. Best wishes.