• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Majestic Oaks Auction of GL LIVE ON ATLANTIC 10.16.19

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wednesday October 16th 2019 8 p.m. CST/ 9 p.m. EST
Majestic Oaks Auction will be coming to Atlantic
To Host at a Venue owned by Hemi a one night auction event.
Traditional MOA rules and set up. We fly under the tag of MOAA (Majestic Oaks Auction Altantic) on your shard. At this time this is NOT a regular event but a one time arrangement.

The list has NOT been set or items for that matter as of yet the venue is still to be decorated.
MORE INFO coming

Last edited:

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wednesday October 16th, 2019
8 p.m. CST 9 p.m. EST
Majestic Oaks Auction is coming to Atlantic. Our guild will be flying MOAA tags all upper case, Majestic Oaks Auction Atlantic, Princess Melody, DJ Scorp, Fiona Giovanni (Melian of GL)

For those who have never done business with Majestic Oaks Auction before, I want to let you know that if you submit an item for sale with a reserve, we will use that as the starting bid. So if you submit say a widget with a minimum of say 25m and a reserve of 150m we will begin the item at 150m. It is less disappointing for bidders to know up front what is expected out of the item.

Once we cross the 10m mark bidding minimum increases are 1 million gold. Auctioneers journal is law so be sure your text color is visible in a classic client journal!

There will be some trivia breaks while we clear and reset the next item up for sale. We aim for no more than 90 minutes of auction, to that end we're going to cap this at not more than 22 items.

So far, we've received a:
2 story statue

Set of 25 plant Wheelbarrows one from each shard with unclaimed plants on them

Server Birth Kettle

"I could not see to escape from Mesanna playing Roulette" lantern
I Could Not See To Escape From Mesanna Playing Roulette - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

The Polar Bear Plunge Fur (Origin 2019) Seller says 30 were distributed
The Polar Bear Plunge Fur - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Wind Chimes of Catharina (Wakoku Season 11) seller says 10 to 15 made
Wind Chimes Of Catharina - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Black unopened Paragon Chest from Jack in the Box so still trapped

Library Of An Ancient Necromancer - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

A Mystical Wardrobe That Connects Worlds, With The Carving "In The Name Of The Father" - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Noxious Daemon Blood - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

The Mounted Head Of The Dragon Setekh - Slain On St. George's Day 2015 - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

A Pulsating Alabaster Pillar Inscribed With The Countenance Of Titans Bound To The Tetrasomia - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

A Great Hall Table Crafted From The Finest Britannian Wood - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Sphinx - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

A Seedling Of Once Dark Matter Cleansed By The Royal Guards Of Britannia - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

A Carnivorous Plant Found Within the Overgrowth - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Explosives And You: A Hand-Written Manuscript - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Scales Of Ghostly Judgement - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

upload_2019-10-15_12-15-17.png

upload_2019-10-15_13-18-31.png

Seller provided Wiki links

The venue is being donated by Hemi of Atlantic. The house is right outside the north side of Luna!
Majestic Oaks Auction is not taking a fee out of sales either
Look for more updates!

Last edited:

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to everyone for a great crowd! Last count in the seats 50 patrons.
21 items a little over 4 plat in total sales, some great bargains some items that did pretty well.
Trivia winners were: Solus, Ash Williams, Murdoch, Pigga, and Holsteen Storm
Let us know if you'd like to see us back?

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone loves live auctions. I'm sure there would be overwhelming support for you to do them on atl on a regular basis

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
Thanks to everyone for a great crowd! Last count in the seats 50 patrons.
21 items a little over 4 plat in total sales, some great bargains some items that did pretty well.
Trivia winners were: Solus, Ash Williams, Murdoch, Pigga, and Holsteen Storm
Let us know if you'd like to see us back?
I was very happy to be the host for the evening and would love to hear feedback of more patrons. Great crowd and it was fun for all.

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I wasn't able to make it last night, but I love live auctions and would look forward to any auctions that you have in the future.

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was a great time, obviously have to apply a filter of items otherwise would be overwelmed, but would have bigger crowd to if maybe got some lower end rares in there as well for the starting collector and etc. I thought everything was great and some really good deals honestly.

Thanks MoA and Superflea!