• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] loring my bonded automaton

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How much animal lore do I need to lore a KOTL Automaton bonded to me? I put on 30 animal lore on jewels and it does not work like other bonded pets.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I just tried 150 times at 30 animal lore (real skill) on my own bonded automaton. I keep getting the message "At your skill level, you can only lore tamed or tamable creatures". If i lore a regular bonded pet, I do get the info gump in a few attempts.

I think the problem is that the bonded automaton is in reality a tamed pet, but the system treats it as a tamable creature. Does this mean i need to get 100 or even 120 animal lore on my tinker? Unfortunately, my tamer is on the same account, meaning I can't lore the automaton as it gets auto-stabled when I log out with my tinker.

Dimax

Adventurer
Professional
Supporter
Sorry for resurrecting this, but I think you need 110 lore to check a Golems skills and stats.