• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Players' Vendors having Locked Chests : Is there a way to see their content before buying them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
one day he is clueless about something and the next day a exspurt advising how it should be done.
Yep, just last week I made the mistake of taking @popps seriously. It won't happen again. He's probably got a thread on the official forums right now talking about how Miasma chests shouldn't be locked because it isn't fair to people who can't unlock them, or that Miasma chests with the maps should be a different color. You know... anything to remove any mystery or fun from them.

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
perhaps pops is talking about maybe locked paragon chests.............I see people sell them also.
just adding my 1 cent :>)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well this thread has derailed quite a lot. Since the original question seems to have been answered and nothing but more drama appears to be coming in the future, the thread has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.