• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Other Items

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, I need also for the lava berry and the oak barrel planter. I try to see links but i find nothing. Let me know please how to make a search to found all I need. Thanks all for the patience

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Someone gave you links in the other thread but,

Lava Berry UO

Oak Barrel planter UO

in Google search

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So tiresome, just look things up for yourself for once. Admin is there a way to block peoples posts? can't be bothered with Ivory's questions every 5 mins

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So tiresome, just look things up for yourself for once. Admin is there a way to block peoples posts? can't be bothered with Ivory's questions every 5 mins
English is not her first language and some things just are not understood. As far as not seeing her posts, look in your profile settings ... it's there.