• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Removal of tree

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wonder if we could pay to get rid of tree inside our castles so we could replace?

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your trying to convert it? IF so - try looking at a different design where the steps are different ...

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your trying to convert it? IF so - try looking at a different design where the steps are different ...
I'm guessing thats not going to work as they may have considered this and it's a tree in the grassy path areas inside the walls which would invalidate the foundation of a converted plot.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wonder if we could pay to get rid of tree inside our castles so we could replace?
Was thinking the same thing today! 3 of my castles have trees inside the walls. On the other hand the tree or two in the court yard is handy for cutting some normal logs without leaving home :)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The devs aren't going to edit the map file, even if they were paid. They've already stated this.

Every shard has the same statics. So removing a tree for someone on Atl would remove the same tree for every castle in that spot.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I understand that to be true, though I asked. I have a different problem, but related - there's a bush that blocks the recall spot for my home. So If I mark a rune inside my home, it's useless because it can't be used to recall.

Once, visiting with a GM, I asked about it, but he told me it was not possible to fix.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand that to be true, though I asked. I have a different problem, but related - there's a bush that blocks the recall spot for my home. So If I mark a rune inside my home, it's useless because it can't be used to recall.

Once, visiting with a GM, I asked about it, but he told me it was not possible to fix.
That one gets annoying when you place a house wayyyyyyyy out from any place that you can get to and then find the recall spot is blocked by terrain features and have travel all the way back to mark another rune. What I find curious is that sometimes there is nothing obvious blocking the house recall spot

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have one that every time I recall it sends me to the house in front to the left... it's weird.