• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Booster question...

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I have a specific booster, would I still see this: * Requires ... *

Don't remember if I ever had High Seas or if it was something Origin gave to everyone.

But provided the answer is no, you wouldn't still see that. Then it'll be a good way for me to figure out which boosters I need to save for that I may want. Which for right now, is High Seas assuming I don't have it.

Ty.

~John Roxxton of GL~

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
High Seas u had to buy, Time of Legends was a freebie as long as your acct was active at the time of release

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Items that state that they require a certain booster/expansion will still say they do so whether or not you own said booster/expansion.

Fortunately, only High Seas and Time of Legends are the only two you need to worry about purchasing (assuming you had no accounts active when ToL came out).

The Gothic, Rustic and King's Collection were mainly house deco boosters.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To find out which expansions/boosters you have, you can log in to the account management website Broadsword | Account Management and click on the "Features" tab in the lower half of the page
RenaissanceRenaissance expansion enabled
Lord Blackthornes RevengeLord Blackthornes Revenge expansion enabled
Age of ShadowsAge of Shadows expansion enabled
7th Anniversary7th Anniversary expansion enabled
Samurai EmpireSamurai Empire expansion enabled
Mondains LegacyMondains Legacy expansion enabled
9th Anniversary Collection9th Anniversary Collection expansion enabled
Stygian AbyssStygian Abyss expansion enabled
Flag: RetailThis is a retail account

---------------------

So based off of this, I'm just missing...

High Seas & ToL ?

As for booster stuff... even if I had the funds for it all. That would be a last of the list kind of thing. But like the garden bed thing seen in the one deco package. So def gonna do that at some point.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stupid question, but assuming the above is yes. Which I'm sure it is lol... am I missing anything like anniversay packs etc. ?

So like 7th & 9th which I have. Just curious. I'm kind of a completionist, but at the same time I know any codes that might still be around for stuff like that are probably invalid now as I still have some codes for new account stuff that's probably in the crapper. Have to look up the list but had a bunch of retail keys. Don't think they were anything special.

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So based off of this, I'm just missing...

High Seas & ToL ?
Yes for major expansions/boosters.

Other minor things you are missing include the three packs (gothic, rustic, king's collection), the storage upgrade, and the 7th character slot.

But like the garden bed thing seen in the one deco package. So def gonna do that at some point.
You can also buy a set of 3 garden beds from the in-game store for 20$, not sure if you need to get the rustic pack to use them though.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Kings Collection

Fire Painting, gives you pinks (scroll of transcendence)
Ship Painting, gives powder charges (cannon supplies)
Barrel Sponge, gives potions (you can sell these or put into Alchemy Bulk Order Deeds)

also has some awesome deco

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Stupid question, but assuming the above is yes. Which I'm sure it is lol... am I missing anything like anniversay packs etc. ?
Technically you are also missing the 8th anniversary edition which gave the 6th char slot. But nowadays it's not needed, since the 6th slot is automatically included if you buy the 7th slot code.
(And you can get any 8th anniversary item from the heritage tokens which are relatively common on player vendors)

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Rustic and Gothic collections also have other wall/floor tiles in house customization
To use raised gardens, you must have the theme pack to use it.

Also by having either Gothic or Rustic Theme pack, you can have a stall in New Magincia
They are used to sell pets or resources.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just looked at the rewards and I know I got a bunch of that stuff, music box, Fountain of life etc.

Hmm.

Gonna have to dig but pretty sure I even have the 8th age, so not sure why it wouldn't show lol

Oh well, def confusing but it's w/e I guess. I got bored and looked on Amazon. OMFG that's crazy LMAO

Last edited:

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew I wasn't crazy lol... I got bored and made new chars and just made a 6th on GL. So I do have that 6th slot even if my account doesn't show 8th anni.

Hmm.