• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Generic Sword Belt Bug

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Making a Sword Belt (The Generic One) DOES NOT retain the color of the cloth like it says in menu. I found this out the hard way with 5 Europa Gold Cloth. I Tried with other colors of cloth as well and it does not retain the color of the cloth. I have not tried with the Dagger or Mace Belt yet. Didn't want to waste any more cloth.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
When you made it are you sure you used the color cloth option? Because there is an option in the crafting menu to "not color"...

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
When you made it are you sure you used the color cloth option? Because there is an option in the crafting menu to "not color"...
Really? Is that new? I have never seen it before and I have made many items that were the color of the cloth I used. When Atlantic is back up I will check and see if that is what caused it.

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well that was it. I have no idea how it got changed as I didn't ever know it was there and I have not had issues in the past.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Glad I could help... I only know that because a friend did that recently and that was his issue with things not coming out how the thought they should...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you could please update your posts on the official forums.