• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just returned and forgot where I was going with this temp...

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think this was supposed to be a pure pally type template to compare to my standard sampire but I honestly don't remember where I was going with this. I would have to think that I last used this guy in 2015 maybe?

1. Is this still viable or are there some changes to be made?
  2. I have bushido and parry but I am thinking that there were thoughts that they do not play well together. My character is currently using a black staff and I do not see any shields in his inventory or bank box. Seems like I was farming blackthorn's for minax arties at one point. Was this a mistake or is it viable?
pally.jpg

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
with bushido you get a parry penalty for using shields, you parry with your weapon instead - that's why there aren't any shields in your bank box. search this forum for bushido paladin builds or dragoon and you'll get plenty of info on what you were trying to do there.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thank you, is it still viable? I am sure that I can probably upgrade his suit some though.