• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So what content can bards solo?

croy6325

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
absolutely loving my bard, i feel invincible at times. what are we able to solo?

i'm 4x120 bard skills
120 mystic
100 magery
110 focus

Innoxicated

Journeyman
Bardlove 4tw, congrats on Skilling them as they are very grindy at the end. Are you after top tier content, or just having fun?

You can have a lot of fun with Provo in shame, try to find out how many diseased bloods you can cover an unbound energy vortex with.

I've heard bards can Provo mel's satyrs onto her, which sounds cool but not really a solo thing. If you can mystic through the first cpl waves of a champ spawn Provo is very handy to take out the rest of it, well the rest except for the champ itself... so still not really solo.

A few months ago I would have said tmaps, and although I am greatly enjoying the changes to treasure hunting they nerfed bard tmappers into complete obsolescence.

All the bardlove in the world wont change the fact that with so much high end content being unbardable, the biggest use bards have often times is support with the bardsongs.

Still a blast to play, so I'm not just pancaking. The bard class needs some good soloable content so they do *not* get delegated to purely pocket bard support roles.

croy6325

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
tyvm for the reply. i have my tamer for T hunting. with the bard, fun is 1st and foremost, but i want to be able to make decent money while i'm at it. I've solo'd Navrey about 30+ times with him, about 200+ times between all my toons and i've never gotten a Tangle. haven't really messed with the unbound EVs, they worth farming? i'm sure thats a mob that only a bard would mess with.

Innoxicated

Journeyman
Man tbh they've got a lot of hp and take too long to kill for their loot quality to be a solid farming choice, but the bloods that die in the process can be a good source of clean low-end but desirable loot, ssi jewels and splintering, etc. Not consistent enough to be a sure source of income, though.

Since you seem to have a good handle on playing the class already, you could give possibly the greatest bardable content a shot, the doom gauntlet. I have yet to attempt it myself in all these years, but a bard can do it.