• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

T-Hunter problem?

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know if it is a problem but it is far from some days that when i go to kill the guardians of the chests ( in every world and every type of maps) it says to me "You had no soulbinder with enough capacity to hold the soul so aome of it was lost". The guardians now are red/brown and i don't notice no difference between now when the guardians say that phrase and the last days. I have 100 carto, lockpicking and remove traps. 115 magery, 120 peace and music. Some jewels to raise meditaion and about 1300 luck.
Someone knows the meaning of that phrase? It will be a new change of removing traps?
Tia

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
some of those guardians are soulbound, and if you have some empty soulbinders in your pack they will slowly fill it up. Key word: slowly lol. For fast fills ahve to do the High Seas stuff, corgul, etc.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Doesn't surprise me ..... People don't even read or check the splash screen on log in... of course today it's broken... so there is that excuse... but most people are lazy and I say if you really cared about the game that much you'd learn what you could... but maybe that's just me.

Reminds me of when I was in YM and we'd post every week about what we were doing for Muster that Saturday and to come prepared.... and never failed about half or more of the people showing up would ask... "So what are we doing for Muster today and what slayer do I need to bring?" And the first 20 min of the hour would be spent waiting on them to get their crap together. And you'd wonder why do I bother posting on the forums if no one bothers to read it?

Draden

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Well must say there is reading it , then comprehending it. I am one of those returning players that ask a lot of in game questions even after i have read about them as i need clarification on what i have read or was simply overwhelmed at all i was reading. For example I have been back in game for about a month and still haven't grasped the imbuing aspect of the game . But i am sure it is just as in life some folks wing it expecting others help while some put forth the effort. Then there are those of us that are simply clueless :p

Innoxicated

Journeyman
Dahm y'all let's not bash any returnewbs for being oh just so excited to jump back into the game and not reading the most recent patch notes! How about instead a "hey, welcome back just in time for halloween!" "Hope you brought your wallet with you!!" Haha, but the handy link was a nice gesture.

I'll admit I was one to pour through the notes on the changes right away before subbing up again, but after even a cpl years it can be a loooong read.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
IIRC the OP is from a European country with little UO presence (and little to no localization), and either has to struggle making sense of the English UO notes, or puzzle out one of the other Romance languages that is closer (but not quite) their own.

As such, the whole concept of the soulbinders and soulbound monsters probably flew right over their head, trying to read the publish notes. Due to sentence structure, implied meanings, etc. people who aren't native English speakers might not catch the nuances of some of the publish notes if not translated to their language competently.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go Here.

Publish 106: Forsaken Foes Event Guide | uo-cah.com

I cant imagine living on a shard where they are not in chat talking about the stories and Arcs going on in UO.
Thanks for the link :)
For all that has answered to me i say that i don't know english quite at all. I use a translator but, as you know, the translations are very bad and i don't understand. So is the why i write many times to have an help