• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Character Tansfer Issue

Sempronius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
What transfers:
"Every mount or pack animal with you which is under the command "all follow me."

"The content of the packs..."

However, I get an error message
"You must stable all your pets..."

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
If you use bought transfer tokens you can travel with packies.
If you use shard shield tokens you have to stable all pets.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Indeed if you bought the token from the store you can take full packies... However and this is SERIOUSLY important you MUST remember to tell them to "follow you" before you try to transfer... if you don't I've heard reports that they stay behind... which can sucketh most verily...

If they are anniversary tokens you can take pets in the stable they go with you but you can't take a mount your sitting on or anything so no pack beetle and such just what you can carry on your person and in your bank and stable that's it.