• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any other Villa Crowley Homes out there?

Bo Jenkins

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am super excited that I got to place my custom Villa Crowley Keep tonight!!! I would like to start with decorations and was just wondering how you all have yours set up? Or if you come across any decoration ideas, I'd love to see them!

I'd love to show you my new home in game, let me know and we can meet up :)

Thanks,

BoJenkins

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I love the Villa Crowley too! Mine is very much a work in progress but the theme is "town hall". First floor has a library and virtue shrine (unfinished), second floor has a kitchen (work in progress) and meeting hall, and upstairs will be planning room, music conservatory, and not sure what else. It's really sparse right now. I'm usually better at decorating smaller rooms (and in a plot keep sized, I would probably have multiple smaller buildings instead of one large one).

upload_2019-9-23_22-45-46.png
upload_2019-9-23_22-47-5.png

Attachments

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If it's "Villa Crowley", shouldn't you be rinding a white horse, not a white bear?

(ducks behind Ozzy Osborne)

Currently I'm stuck with two characters on Baja because I sent characters last year and this year from atlantic to pick up gifts, and forgot tokens back home. I've got no open slots, and the character I was sending to Napa for one of the characters to meet (as I do have a Napa token on me) with the tokens, DISAPPEARED in transfer.

Ironically, one of the characters stuck on Baja is named Sam Beckett - with nary a hologram in sight.

Bo Jenkins

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love the Villa Crowley too! Mine is very much a work in progress but the theme is "town hall". First floor has a library and virtue shrine (unfinished), second floor has a kitchen (work in progress) and meeting hall, and upstairs will be planning room, music conservatory, and not sure what else. It's really sparse right now. I'm usually better at decorating smaller rooms (and in a plot keep sized, I would probably have multiple smaller buildings instead of one large one).

View attachment 102199
View attachment 102201
Dryzzid, I love the concept there! I know what you mean about the larger rooms being tough to decorate. I think that is what I like about the Crowley though is the many smaller rooms. I especially like your library...very cozy. I will get some pics up of mine once I place some things down.

Bo

Bo Jenkins

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Bo! Glad you're back!
Thanks Amber, I can't wait to see you in game!!! I was bummed that I couldn't find a spot near you but Deceit is nice and pretty in the winter. It will make for nice Christmas themes.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Currently I'm stuck with two characters on Baja because I sent characters last year and this year from atlantic to pick up gifts, and forgot tokens back home. I've got no open slots, and the character I was sending to Napa for one of the characters to meet (as I do have a Napa token on me) with the tokens, DISAPPEARED in transfer.
Ironically, one of the characters stuck on Baja is named Sam Beckett - with nary a hologram in sight.
Last night I played for a while on one of the two stuck characters, and talked to some of you (especially while someone had to come rescue me from a paragon wraith). What's hilarious is that the missing Atlantic shield token on one of the characters reappeared from the void and back into my pack, after I rezzed. Sometimes the game makes you want to scream.