• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how to get gold on test

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wanting to test some of the new keep designs but have been unable to due to not enough gold on test center. Character copy is down so I had to create a new character. Is there a command that gives gold?

Thanks

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
you respond to yourself with your question....empty shard to place any hosue mean very less players to play with and nothing to buy on vendor to put in your castle...if you play uo for only a big house then go play a dead shard and after a couple months you will quit or go to atl

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Ask in GC on test if anyone can give you the gold, many players have transfered a lot of gold over.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chrille, Thanks I will give that a try.

Fortis, i guess I wasnt clear enough for you. so let me dumb down my question just for you.
I am wanting to look at keep designs on TEST Center and TEST Center is not allowing Character copies. SO I can not transfer my gold from my home shard to TEST Center. If you create a new character on Test Center your balance from your home shard does not show up in the bank. I was asking if there was a command to give gold on Test Center. You know like GIVE Resourses command. I do thank you for making me feel like I am dealing with a preschooler. I wish you the best

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL I do not think he read your post at all.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you respond to yourself with your question....empty shard to place any hosue mean very less players to play with and nothing to buy on vendor to put in your castle...if you play uo for only a big house then go play a dead shard and after a couple months you will quit or go to atl
Wow. Do you even play or perhaps you are so enclosed in your own little uo world you don't realize those "dead" shards are quite vibrant in ways that Atlantic can not imagine. I've been to Atlantic on coutless occassions and it is rare for someone to come up to you and ask if you need help. Same can't be said about what you refer to as dead shards. The community seems much more... solidified. More helpful. Yes if you want to have whatever you want Atlantic is the place to go. If you want more of a whole community feel, I'd suggest a smaller shard honestly. You won't always get what you want... but you'll get what you need.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And to answer the op there is not one. At least the last I knew. You need bring it over from the shard you play on.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Guys, I am just waiting the 24 hour timer and changing the keep style. I have 1 more to check out. Just to clarify my oldest account is 256 months old and has been active the entire time. I have had lots of fun times when the shard was active(CATSKILLS) and even now when there are not a lot of players on. I have been a red(still have that first character) and everything from crafter to fighter. I rarely decorated houses. I am not the richest player when it comes to gold but I can say that I have amassed a lot of pixel crack. I play the game because I enjoy it. Not every part of the game is great but I seem to always find something to do when I am bored. Again thanks for the help.

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
btw catskill its not a dead shard you cant place a castle and not everyday you can place a keep i play catskill and atl myself....i went to Europa last week and you can place many castle