• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unable to view majority of pages of maps and soses in Davies Locker

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Today, on Trammel home on Napa Valley (in CC, my fisher wanted to find Ancient SOSes at castle with 4 Davies Lockers. Clicked on first DL and it showed Maps:289 of 500, Page 1 of 29, but when clicking forward arrow in lower right corner, it didn't go to page 2, but jumped to page 11, then 21, and to 29. It would not allow me to see pages 2 to 10, 12-20, or 22-28. Going back with the left pointing arrow would take me back 10 pages if starting on page 29, next pages would show 19, 9, and 1. Was unable to view pages 20-28, 10-18, or 2-8.

This is a worrisome and annoying issue, and I didn't want to try removing maps and SOSes to see if items end up missing altogether.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay, another brain pancake user error! Plain arrow moves pages 10 pages and boxed arrow moves a single page at a time. Live learn how dumb i can be, again!