• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fellowship coins - how many to keep for future arc?

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After using some for Blackthorn entry on my alts, I have 300 left. Is anyone else hoarding them for future use - and if so, how many are you keeping? Regards!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I keep cargo instead. Gave away all the spare coins. I think the mysterious fragments will be used soon. Oct. 1st I bet.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh joy joy, lol. Hey can the same character keep turning in coins? I know you tried it. I am too lazy. OH wait! they make great night lights too...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No. They designed it well. If you try to give them coins again they just pop in your backpack.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darn, this means I have to log on one of my few remaining characters.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I grabbed a few coins ran 2 characters thru (FYI there is a separate necklace for Gargoyles, just so you know)... and I been stacking crates ever since. Ran the fellowship up to coin level and quit after getting a few coins... didn't want to cap out.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I grabbed a few coins ran 2 characters thru (FYI there is a separate necklace for Gargoyles, just so you know)... and I been stacking crates ever since. Ran the fellowship up to coin level and quit after getting a few coins... didn't want to cap out.
How many before they "cap out"?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I haven't tried to cap it... was kinda hoping they would add that cool looking scepter thing there at the Fellowship hall to the rewards... so been holding out for that.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I haven't tried to cap it... was kinda hoping they would add that cool looking scepter thing there at the Fellowship hall to the rewards... so been holding out for that.
I'm hoping that is what the coins are for... the fellowship staff

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
how do u even get the coins? lol
You do the stuff in publish 104 to get Cargo.

Publish 104 – Rising Tide – Ultima Online

You can do New T hunting in Publish 105

Publish 105 – Forgotten Treasures – Ultima Online

Then they combine and you can turn 45 Mythic Crates into the Fellowship and then turn in smaller value cargo to get coins.

We are now on Publish 106 where you can make soulbinders and take souls from soulbound Mobs. And start the mini event in Blackthorns Dungeon.

Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes – Ultima Online

Simple.

Or you come to LS and Allen gives you coins and Soulbinders and others toss nets to bring up Scalis where the Damage, healing,taking damage, system is out of whack so you just hit Scalis enough to get loot rights and get 8 soulbinders filled per Scalis while the ones who do the most damage,healing,taking damage, get 1 binder filled.