• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Holy Fister Team fight video i made

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoR2n_lzG1M

This was all from last night. I don't like leaving record on because it takes too much memory so I turn it on and off when fights begin and end. By doing this I missed over half our kills. Anyway hope you guys like it.
If you don't click links check out Tesic X on youtube

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WTF is this video?? Are u kidding me?

1. Whats taking u so long to reload another spell? U taking naps between one spell and another???

2. Where are ur other chiv spells holy light! Remove curse??

3. U know u can use specials? You realize that u have a weapon in ur hand?

4. And wtf u offscreen most of the time for no reason when you have 5 teammates on ur screen??

Nono pls no, u insulted my eyes with this video ^}%{#[#]

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
We have a target caller and I am waiting for the target tobe called @Lord Gandalf
Look at my Cursor. I am holding a holy fist and waiting to drop it.
You cant use specials while holding a holy fist @Lord Gandalf
We are Sync dumping people.
The reason I go off screen in some is because I got dis armed, in others is to avoid being touched by enemy players.
You may not know if you don't pvp but in a 10v10 if you get hit by a splinter, even with evade you will die a lot of the time.
And to answer your question about where my spells are, they are on my hotbars? LOL