• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

questions about upcoming rewards

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(any bolding in the following is done by me)

title of this section has me confused, all of this is sea stuff, with the exception of all the pumpkins strewn about :)

first line..... "throughout the run" so something in this list should be available now, maybe? anyone finding anything?

am I on the wrong track here? maybe it's not stuff we'll be finding here and there but simply the rewards list of the Fellowship will continue to expand? (haven't even looked at it yet) - really, just seeking some direction to it all, and the only thing I really want is the elegant collar, it's lovely

thanks guys!

Treasures of Halloween Rewards
  • These rewards will be available on a timed release throughout the run of Forsaken Foes
  • Pumpkin Cannon – a large pumpkin styled blundercannon, can be placed on a ship and fires all ship weapon ammo types
  • Pumpkin Rowboat – a large pumpkin rowboat
  • Admiral Jack’s Pumpkin Spice Ale – an equippable bottle of Admiral Jack’s favorite beverage
  • Jack o’ Lantern Helm – equippable Jack o’ Lantern helm that’s also a light source
  • Exploding Jack o’ Lantern – put one in your backpack, give one to your friend and have fun launching them at each other! Kaboom!
  • Reward Title Deeds
    • Ensign, Commander, Captain
  • Recipe Scrolls
    • All recipes crafted via tailoring
    • Mage’s Hood of Scholarly Insight – new mage’s hood equippable with the stats of the Scholarly Halo
      • 5 Yards of Cloth, 5 Leather, 1 Scholar’s Halo, 10 Void Core
    • Cowl of the Mace & Shield – new assassin’s cowl equippable with the stats of the Mace & Shield Glasses
      • 5 Yards of Cloth, 5 Leather, 1 Mace & Shield Reading Glasses, 10 Vile Tentacles
    • Elegant Collar of Fortune – new elegant collar equippable with the stats of Leurocian’s Mempo of Fortune
      • 5 Yards of Cloth, 5 Leather, 1 Leurocian’s Mempo of Fortune, 10 Fey Wings
    • Crimson Dagger/Sword/Mace Belt – 3 different weapon belt equippables with the stats of the Crimson Cincture *decorative, cannot store a weapon*
      • 4 Yards of Cloth, 5 Leather, Crimson Cincture, 10 Lodestone

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks Grim, what had me going is that the belts are on the Fellowship guy and nothing else - so we're pretty sure that the list will grow, yes? that's a good thing

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fellowship rewards will be a staggered release like the pirate was.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wonder why they've capped the fellowship points at 300k though ?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wonder why they've capped the fellowship points at 300k though ?
To annoy the players who get 300k points in 2 days. I am still turning in any buying immediately.

I hope players know to get them to mythical level before turning in.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To annoy the players who get 300k points in 2 days. I am still turning in any buying immediately.

I hope players know to get them to mythical level before turning in.
LOL first one I turned in was at mythical level but still not full so I am at 297, 540 silver in the reward guy. Hey I thought when they hit mytical they were full not only partially full. Going to waste binders trying to get small amounts to get it to a even 300k because for whatever reason that 7540 annoys me.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL first one I turned in was at mythical level but still not full so I am at 297, 540 silver in the reward guy. Hey I thought when they hit mytical they were full not only partially full. Going to waste binders trying to get small amounts to get it to a even 300k because for whatever reason that 7540 annoys me.
I always carry several in my backpack, because when one max's out, the overage will go to the next one. That's how you know when it's full.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always carry several in my backpack, because when one max's out, the overage will go to the next one. That's how you know when it's full.
Yeah I figured that out about 10 minutes after it went to Origin :) Now I just carry 30 in the pack and dump them in the crate when #30 starts and reload.