• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] New Items in the Ultima Store!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/18/19 We’re excited to announce two exciting items in the Ultima Store! The Coconut Crab vanity mount! Enjoy riding on this colossal crustacean! Also returning this year is the Potion of Glorious Fortune! Enjoy a 50% bonus to filling Ethereal Soulbinders!

Continue reading...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Khyro :thumbup1:

Someone buy this and post a pic Please!

Last year we got a free Potion...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Had more subs last year, this year they need the money LOL

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see these vendors every time I run to Dons house.

upload_2019-9-18_16-1-57.png

Now we can ride Crabs.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buy that crab Allen, see if it is as cute as the tiny ones. Or if we look silly riding it like on the spider. Do it... plz

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Buy that crab Allen, see if it is as cute as the tiny ones. Or if we look silly riding it like on the spider. Do it... plz
You buy! A Llama riding a Crab! Ill buy if its not tiny. Elf will ride it.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It cannot be tiny to ride, tiny one is a reward toy from something. Tiny in statue form maybe. I want to know if it auto bonds.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
there is a highly helpful website that may contain the information you seek.

Last edited:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Scripting issues sorted no, cheating sorted no, multi boxing............

Give them crabs that will shut them up
I would settle for even the simpliest of things - such as all regs, blank scrolls, bones etc being purchasable at 999 quantities and auto-refilled. Somone tell me why after 20 years we have to 'buy up' the vendors to get stacks of 999 then wait 15 min for restock? When you are training a skill it is SUPER annoying.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Is that a crab between your legs, or have you been seeing other people???

Adell of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I would settle for even the simpliest of things - such as all regs, blank scrolls, bones etc being purchasable at 999 quantities and auto-refilled. Somone tell me why after 20 years we have to 'buy up' the vendors to get stacks of 999 then wait 15 min for restock? When you are training a skill it is SUPER annoying.
Because that method regs And scrolls would inflate in price due to dynamic economy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Allen the crabby is no better to ride than the spider. Not one bit. The little ones ares still wicked cute though. Ty for helping me not wasting real money on it...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Allen the crabby is no better to ride than the spider.
Put them side by side. You sit behind the spider. The crab reminds me of cars from the 50s. Convertable and round trunk. This is one of the top pets from the store. Rainbow Unicorn, Windrunner, Awesome Crab. I need to change my Signature now. Darn

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, you are just trying to get others to waste money too. Noooooo, I agree the Windrunner is nice.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bring a Spider to LS and we can take pics.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sold my spider long ago. Once bitten, twice shy. We can agree that I think its cheesy and you do not.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
But Pawain you don't have the peacock....

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Can you train the crab? Is it a 4 slot max like the windrunner?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Looks like they took the spider model and improved it a bit to make the crab, not really a fan, but the spider was much, much worse and I like spiders. I would have bought multiple Windrunners if they didn't have red nail polish on them. :(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I love spiders but that spider... hideous... I won't ride one.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Because that method regs And scrolls would inflate in price due to dynamic economy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Tell me how? There are some items that do dynamically price BUT THEY DON"T HAVE TO. You can code it any way you like. Blank Scrolls 5 gp each in 999 quantity that auto-refills. I could code this in 20 seconds.
Tell my why this is a bad idea? Tell me why quantity of 20 that takes 15 minutes to refill makes anyone's gameplay more fun?