• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to tame my Cu Sidhe's

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!
Again I am training a new Cu, this time one with chivalry skill ... just have a problem how I make him use the chilvary skill?

He has already learned all the standard skills, but chilvary he does not use in any way.
I need help, I didn't realize that training the new skills would give me so much headache.:arr:

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello!
Again I am training a new Cu, this time one with chivalry skill ... just have a problem how I make him use the chilvary skill?

He has already learned all the standard skills, but chilvary he does not use in any way.
I need help, I didn't realize that training the new skills would give me so much headache.:arr:
Personally I go to the slimes and just let him go. Takes a while and is quite boring but it works.

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He won't use Chiv if you put any other kind of magic skill on it like disco, poisoning, mystic or magery.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally I go to the slimes and just let him go. Takes a while and is quite boring but it works.
Does this mean he will not use chivalry at any time?
this is a catastrophe, I messed up my Cu :wall:

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Please go to the taming forum, pawain and the k's have put together alot of good infor over there.