• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Charybdis and Scalis bodies are disappearing.

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Killed 2 Charbydis and 3 Scalis and the bodies are instant disappearing with nothing to loot. Had over 13 people no one got any drops or primers even the person who fished up Charbydis. Just confirmed Corgul body disappeared with no drops or loot.

Last edited:

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The Corgul I fought yesterday (Trammel, Catskills) had a corpse. The 2 Scalis I saw today did not have corpses.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did 3 Scalis yesterday on LS at Bucs. 1 Charbydis just now. All worked fine.

The only issue is some players got 1 to 4 binders filled others got none per a single mob.
I took 2 to charbydis and my archer tamer did way more damage and got no binder amount.
My Tamer who just kinda stood around and sometimes pet attacked got 3 filled. I was busy trying to keep ship repaired.

We had groups of >8 at each. All had binders.

Last edited:

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The Corgul I fought yesterday (Trammel, Catskills) had a corpse. The 2 Scalis I saw today did not have corpses.
Where were the Scalis summoned? If guards attack it, I know it won't have loot, just trying to make sure that is not what happened.

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
2 Scalis and 3 Corgul done last night and 2 Corgul this morning. No issues with looting or corpses decaying. Both Scalis summoned at Buccs pier, Trammel. No more nets to test Scalis further and Charbydis I wont entertain!

The Soulbinders on the other hand seem to fill quite randomly.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Did a corgul run last night and a few folk got 3 filled and the rest of us only had 1 fill or less than 1 full but loot was fine corpse was fine on GLs.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Charbydis I wont entertain!
Aw come on. You cant be worse than us. Took us 30 min to get the group on the ship. The fight took forever but we got it!

Now we found this. Looks like an EM Mob. 300 HP regen kills everything. The dummies want to kill it.

upload_2019-9-18_23-23-43.png

We trying to kill it but we do no damage.

upload_2019-9-18_23-44-10.png
upload_2019-9-18_23-44-38.png

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where were the Scalis summoned? If guards attack it, I know it won't have loot, just trying to make sure that is not what happened.
Our last Scalis came up on the grass somehow. He was in the grass like he is in water. Lucky he did not get Guard Whacked. That would sux.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
New Magincia dock.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Pawain drag it to land so it stop break your ships, when we finally killed ours on Catskills this spring Mesanna came by and deleted the first form or protective twin or something (and crashed the shard) then it got vunerable but we actually got it loosing health was down 20% or so before.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread pirate corpses have been disappearing for a while now, it doesn't surprise me that this bled over to the boss updates. There's also an issue with Soulbinders filling at weird intervals . My guess is, in an attempt to thwart people who multi client, they fubar'd the coding.

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't do Scalis, Corgul or Chrybdis with a group over about 13 or 14 people the corpse will go poof and no drops except filling soul binders.