• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish 106 Test Centre Release 2

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Huntmaster’s Challenge Update
New rewards have been added to the Huntmaster’s Challenge!

• Grilled Serpent Steak Recipe
    • Raw Sea Serpent Steak – harvested from sea serpents with a bladed object
    • fresh seasoning – dried herbs & salt (purchasable from the sea market)
  • BBQ Dino Ribs Recipe
    • Raw Dino Ribs – harvested from dinosaurs with a bladed object
    • fresh seasoning
    • sack of sugar
    • Samuel’s Secret Sacue
  • Waku Chicken Recipe
    • raw bird
    • dried herbs
    • Samuel’s Secret Sauce
  • Bake Kitsune Hat
    • Can be imbued with exceptional bonus
    • Base Resists: 1, 3, 8, 3, 9
Treasures of the Sea (Forsaken Foes Event)
Creatures have become Soulbound! Use a soulbinder to capture souls and redeem them for rewards from the Fellowship!

For the purposes of testing, deposit ALL soulbinders to the testing bin located at the Britain Commons!

• Ethereal Soulbinders are craftable via glassblowing
    • 20 Sand
    • 5 Ethereal Sand
  • Ethereal Sand can be collected from Corgul the Soulbinder upon his death
  • Limited quantities of Ethereal Sand can be purchased from the Mining Cooperative in Minoc
  • Quantities are limited by account
  • The Mining Cooperative vendor will restock anytime Corgul is defeated
  • All Rising Tide creatures, including Corgul, Scalis, and Charybdis can have their souls bound into ethereal soulbinders.
  • Soulbound creatures will be identified via an orange hue and the “Soulbound” item property.
  • Ethereal Soulbinders must be in the top level of your backpack to function
  • Treasures of Halloween Rewards
    • These rewards will be available on a timed release throughout the run of Forsaken Foes
    • Pumpkin Cannon – a large pumpkin styled blundercannon, can be placed on a ship and fires all ship weapon ammo types
    • Pumpkin Rowboat – a large pumpkin rowboat
    • Admiral Jack’s Pumpkin Spice Ale – an equippable bottle of Admiral Jack’s favorite beverage
    • Jack o’ Lantern Helm – equippable Jack o’ Lantern helm that’s also a light source
    • Exploding Jack o’ Lantern – put one in your backpack, give one to your friend and have fun launching them at each other! Kaboom!
    • Reward Title Deeds
      • Ensign, Commander, Captain
    • Recipe Scrolls
      • All recipes crafted via tailoring
      • Mage’s Hood of Scholarly Insight – new mage’s hood equippable with the stats of the Scholarly Halo
        • 5 Yards of Cloth, 5 Leather, 1 Mace & Shield Reading Glasses, 10 Void Core
      • Cowl of the Mace & Shield – new assassin’s cowl equippable with the stats of the Mace & Shield Glasses
        • 5 Yards of Cloth, 5 Leather, 1 Mace & Shield Reading Glasses, 10 Vile Tentacles
      • Elegant Collar of Fortune – new elegant collar equippable with the stats of Leurocian’s Mempo of Fortune
        • 5 Yards of Cloth, 5 Leather, 1 Leurocian’s Mempo of Fortune, 10 Fey Wings
      • Crimson Dagger/Sword/Mace Belt – 3 different weapon belt equippables with the stats of the Crimson Cincture *decorative, cannot store a weapon*
        • 4 Yards of Cloth, 5 Leather, Crimson Cincture, 10 Lodestone
New Rewards on Scalis, Charybdis, & Corgul
  • Scalis
    • Recipe for the generic version of the Mace Belt
    • Recipe for the generic version of the Assassin’s Cowl
  • Corgul
    • Recipe for the generic version of the Sword Belt
    • Recipe for the generic version of the Mage’s Hood
  • Charybdis
    • Recipe for the generic version of the Dagger Belt
    • Recipe for the generic version of the Elegant Collar
    • Hungry Coconut Crab Statuette
      • Pet that will eat leather, can be trained up to 2 slots and is “exoskeletal”
    • Captain’s Hearty Rum
      • Collectible equippable rum bottle with the name of one of Britannia’s favorite ships.
Blackthorn’s Dungeon
  • As part of the continuing event arc, Blackthorn’s dungeon has become obstructed and will become home to a mini-quest having to do with the arc.
  • Minax Artifacts can continue to be turned in to the agent in Blackthorn’s Castle
  • Minax Artifacts can continue to be collected via the Captain’s and the Beacons

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
  • Scalis
  • Corgul
  • Charybdis
  • Any clue what they mean by Generic Verion?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No clue... Might have to test it.

But perhaps ones that don't involve an artifact and artifact properties but look like the new stuff?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where exactly are Minax arties going to be found on beacons ?

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"Ethereal Soulbinders must be in the top level of your backpack to function"
Anyone know what are they supposed to do?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
  • Minax Artifacts can continue to be collected via the Captain’s and the Beacons
So, does that mean that the minax artifacts can't be gotten in the mage room or golden elemental room or lich room or ... ?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Where exactly are Minax arties going to be found on beacons ?
When a city pod is active, it has a beacon that has to be destroyed after enough captains have been defeated.
Those beacons give minax artifacts.

Also, darn it. There will be a queue for Corgul next. It will be a mess.
I guess I will just be letting my accounts inactive during this arc.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also, darn it. There will be a queue for Corgul next. It will be a mess.
I guess I will just be letting my accounts inactive during this arc.
You can come to LS and take us there over and over!

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
So they will make changes to IDOCs, let's hope they don't actually manage to make things worse....:D

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Am I to understand that the nautical titles are a Halloween reward? Am I reading this right?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So they will make changes to IDOCs, let's hope they don't actually manage to make things worse....:D
Watch and see...yu know, history does repeat itself.

So my money is on the fix being overly thought out, complicated, and ultimately favoring the scripters instead of deterring them.

KISS means nothing to this team

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You can come to LS and take us there over and over!
But I am already at Legends which is a deader than dead shard.
And I still think there will be a queue for Corgul in Tram, which is worthless doing, and pesky people who want to spoil everyone's else fun at Fel Corguls, which is fun and rewarding to do.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But I am already at Legends which is a deader than dead shard.
And I still think there will be a queue for Corgul in Tram, which is worthless doing, and pesky people who want to spoil everyone's else fun at Fel Corguls, which is fun and rewarding to do.
We fight as a team for these events. The PvPers hate how we share.

Nereus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
  • Charybdis
    • Hungry Coconut Crab Statuette
      • Pet that will eat leather, can be trained up to 2 slots and is “exoskeletal”
The coconut crabs are hilarious funny. Also interesting for the future of the advanced taming system since they only level up once to 2 slots, but with 2618 points available instead of the usual 1501.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The coconut crabs are hilarious funny. Also interesting for the future of the advanced taming system since they only level up once to 2 slots, but with 2618 points available instead of the usual 1501.
Still not enough. Set one resist to max. Build one for a specific thing. 2 slot damage is really low. They do not have pack instinct. I don't know how rare these will be. But Tamers will build them.

Would be fun to have crab fights.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Am I to understand that the nautical titles are a Halloween reward? Am I reading this right?
yes
you turn in full soulbinders in to the crate at the fellowship

soulbinders are crafted with a blowpipe using sand and ethereal sand.
ethereal sand you can purchase in Minoc, in the building south of the minister of trade.
sand you can get from Corgul.

you fill soulbinders by killing any of the spawn around the plunderbeacons, pirates & merchants.
All the soulbound humans/orcs have pumpkins for heads and the water elementals, krakens are orange in color.

Last edited:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
  • Scalis
  • Corgul
  • Charybdis
  • Any clue what they mean by Generic Verion?
LesserBelts.jpg

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems pretty useless to me, so instead of getting a 1 tile soul forge you get a useless belt that no one will wear (except for maybe RP or bank sitting). Who's going to give up wearing a Tangle, Obi, or Crimmy and lose stats for that?

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems pretty useless to me, so instead of getting a 1 tile soul forge you get a useless belt that no one will wear (except for maybe RP or bank sitting). Who's going to give up wearing a Tangle, Obi, or Crimmy and lose stats for that?

If I'm reading the notes correctly, it seems that there are two versions. One version with the stats of the crimy and one version such as pictured above.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
If I'm reading the notes correctly, it seems that there are two versions. One version with the stats of the crimy and one version such as pictured above.
the generic versions are recipes from Corgul, Scalis, & Charybdis, uses resources like fey wings
the other ones are from Treasure of the Sea and use the Crimson, etc LesserBelts.jpg Belts.jpg

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Cinderella

Thanks, That clears some things up. I was wondering why there were 2 ways to get the recipes. One is just a belt, the other is item conversion.

We have been asking for clothes and armor to change styles. I was hoping for an easier way. We already had to do stuff over and over to get the original article.

I wish we could dye the belts.

Also I see why others are unimpressed with the upgraded loot. Scalis and Corgul just have a deco belt recipe added.

Last edited:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yes, but what is it they do? Are they rideables?
EtherealSoulbinder.jpg
these are crafted with blassblowing (Alchemy skill)
they have to be in your main backpack when you kill the soulbound creatures on the High Seas.
all the stuff we have been killing for cargo drops & looks like charbydis, corgul, & Scalis too
their soul goes into them

I haven't tested yet, how much of this stuff we will need.
we will need LOT of sand, unless you have master craftsman talisman.
but I'm not sure if an alchemy one would work for glassblowing, never tried.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
View attachment 101485
these are crafted with blassblowing (Alchemy skill)
they have to be in your main backpack when you kill the soulbound creatures on the High Seas.
all the stuff we have been killing for cargo drops & looks like charbydis, corgul, & Scalis too
their soul goes into them
Thanks. And once their soul goes into them, what are they used for?

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I like the new paperdoll art. How does it look on the character walking about?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Rewards?

Being polite here. Did not want to post image (yet)..:devil:
sorry if I offended anyone by posting them.
I thought, since this thread is about release 2 on TC, that it would be ok.

on Discord I know how to post a pic & add spoiler to it.
How do you do that here?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sorry if I offended anyone by posting them.
I thought, since this thread is about release 2 on TC, that it would be ok.

on Discord I know how to post a pic & add spoiler to it.
How do you do that here?
Its not a spoiler when it it is down the street in TC. Spoiler is under insert. Find a supply of dried herbs yet?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Its not a spoiler when it it is down the street in TC. Spoiler is under insert. Find a supply of dried herbs yet?
no, I had to go back to Sonoma for a bit.
I'm trying to see if I can find some & can copy them over.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Most one slot critters come with over 1501 training points for going 1 to 2 slots.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How do you gain entrance into blackthorns ?? i see the little teleport tile but how do you activate it am i missing something simple?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
How do you gain entrance into blackthorns ?? i see the little teleport tile but how do you activate it am i missing something simple?
BlackthornsDungeon.jpg
the mini quest isn't there yet.
should be in Release 3 on Sep 3

it does say though, that you can continue to collect them, but I haven't figured out how to get through that way.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Use a corrupted crystal maybe and say Dungeon Blackthorns?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Does sinking a Plunderbeacon grant a Mythical Soul in 1 kill to get into the Soulbinder ?
I think the plunderbeacons are bugged, nobody has gotten anything from killing that stuff.
but I did fill one by killing a pirate, because I was paying attention to general chat instead of watching his health.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Use a corrupted crystal maybe and say Dungeon Blackthorns?
that would take you inside, just as you walk in.
but there is rubble and stuff preventing you from going near the doorways (west and south doors).
the north side leading up to the cities with lighthouses, you can walk past some of it, but it stops you within a few tiles of the open doorway.(doors are gone there)

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems pretty useless to me, so instead of getting a 1 tile soul forge you get a useless belt that no one will wear (except for maybe RP or bank sitting).
They aren't removing the existing loot...

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They aren't removing the existing loot...
Yes but adding additional stuff lowers your chance to get the soul forge. I understand the new ones for turn in points will be worthwhile but these seem meaningless to me specially as a drop from a boss. They should have made the Crimson Ones spawn on these bosses instead of recipes for useless ones.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Oh hell no, I am not eating it after it took 4 hours to make!
Would be interesting if they made food as hard to get as this, that if a pet eats it, it gains in something, like skills or even stats? ROFL of course...Just wishful thinking I reckon..

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes
you turn in full soulbinders in to the crate at the fellowship

soulbinders are crafted with a blowpipe using sand and ethereal sand.
ethereal sand you can purchase in Minoc, in the building south of the minister of trade.
sand you can get from Corgul.

you fill soulbinders by killing any of the spawn around the plunderbeacons, pirates & merchants.
All the soulbound humans/orcs have pumpkins for heads and the water elementals, krakens are orange in color.
If these are all soulbinder rewards, do you know what you get from turning in Fellowship coins? Thank you!