• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Amazing No Neg Mage Shield

Ani

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking offers (reserve 500 mill)

SHIELD2.jpg

Available on Atlantic

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The first pic shows HP 3. The next shows HP 2 and luck.

It was enhanced with bloodwood and somehow got 40 luck.

Or

It was enhanced with luck but somehow lost a HP regen point.

Lesson to be learned:
Do not enhance an item you want to sell . Let the buyer choose what they want and save rl cash.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is a thread somewhere on stratics which explained the game mechanics overwrite hpr2 from this particular enhancement. I cannot remember what the logic said but it was determined this particular enhancement is fubar'd, didn't stack in code or cannot get doubled or something else typically uo. Nice shield though.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No it's just any enhancements that would exceed a permitted cap on a stat for exemple 4 HPR is the cap on loot or reforge. Bloodwood +2 would exceed the cap to 5 HPR which isn't permitted, in a case like that it revert that property to the value from the material used for enhancement, which in my opinion is dumb and it shouldnt revert to 2 but it should hit the cap and stay at 4 HPR