• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares from GL Luna Idoc

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok guys, soo many people been asking me so here's the list of what my idoc crew got. Not for sale yet, will put up an auction soon. Been on contract in Hawaii all summer and going back to Cali in two weeks, so probably set an auction once i figure out reasonable reserves and when exactly Ill be home to be present for the ending. Amazing Idoc, everyone there looks like they scored great. We already sold the "hole" we looted but everything else is listed here. Cheers and have a great end to your summer :).

1. Marble table piece

2. sandstone rubble table piece

3. rocks

4.rubble bench facing south two pieces

5. rubble bench facing south two pieces

6. ruble bench facing south two pieces

7. rubble candle

8. rubble bench facing east one piece

9. rubble display case

10. rubble bench facing south one piece

11. Rubble fire

12. Rubble fire

13. rubble kindling/trap

14. rubble stairs

15. rubble kindling/trap

16. Light of New year

17. A trapped Soul

18. Luna is under attack, be wary at all city gates

19. Weathered old chest

20. Bottled spirit of arkinin's greater minion

21. Inside the bottle you see a bloody face gnashing its teeth - the trapped soul of arkinin

22. Bottled spirit of arkinin's greater minion

23. Garkin's Dream Elixir

24. human blood X 3

25. Happy 1005h month anniversary (gm Jinsol)

26. Beginner blacksmithing: the way of the forge & the anvil, by cirel desmither

27. Arcane Tome

28. the head of lord christopher w

29. the head of lord rand'al thor

30. the head of lord nike

31. the head of lord arcanian-king

32. The head of lord nightstalker

33. a dragon egg

34. have you seen this criminal? - judge julius dryden - reward 500,000

35. a ship claim ticket

36. a container

37. A haunted chest

38. Wedding certificate for lord dream and lady death kiss married october 3, 2003

39. you are cordially invited to the wedding of little magnolia and creed X 2

40. join us for cory's birthday celebration! october 8, 5pm cst at 3687 1279

41. a snowy holiday escape hosted by redfire on december 23 at 5pm cst at 3687 1279

42. wedding invitation for preciosa and lord eternal flame at 9pm on december 5 at 3687 1279 X4

43. Kenneth's diary, 4/5

44. Justin's diary 9/2-30

45. Kenneth's diary 4/22

46. kenneths diary, 4/10

47. justin's note 5/14

48. berserker's bardiche X2

49. crook of the mystical moo

50. bloodblade (facing opposite direction and only 2 stones as compared to 4)

51. a rusty dagger

52. a jester hat double blessed

53. a tricorne hat recovered from a shipwreck double blessed

54. a feathered hat double blessed

55. spider silk woven shirt

56. phoenix arms

57. a tattered piece of clainin's robe

58. semi-finalist in the oceania pvp tourney!

59. dragon knight (sash)

60. a shower cap stolen from Romey

61. Brialla's journey calloused my feet

62. reindeer booties

63. contestant - halloween 2006

64. a faction trap removal kit (uses remaining 25)

65. nightshade

66. wyrm's heart X 2

67. a smooth milk chocolate egg with a smaller egg inside

68. dice event "balhae"

69. magic lock X2

70. magical door non replica

71. magical door non replica

73. I stole this robe

74. acolyte of balance

75. I participated in the great lakes contest extravaganza

76. Lemon team - oceania orienteering challenge october 2004

77. Purple team "same inscription"

78. Raiment of the zessler guard

79. servant of tal'Keesh

80. minion of morissa

81. minion of marcel

82. full rubble bed

83. rubble bench

84. half rubble healer bed

85. piece of 9 pc rubble display case

86. barrel of barley (no clue if thats rare but it was in with the rubble stuff.)\

87. guildstone Knights of the Republic [K|R]

88. guildstone Repond hunters [RHR]

89. Sweet Dough

90. I stole these from peter rabbit

91. habenero carrot of the hythloth devil bunny X 2

92. fairy princess nissa's pretty candy carrot

93. a secret decoder carrot from a royal spy rabbit

94. bloody bandage

95. A small treasur box (same hue as wooden box)

96. Paints and brush

97. Happy 6th anniversary UO! (necro book

gl_idoc_1.png gl_idoc_2.png gl_idoc_3.png gl_idoc_4..png

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Geez guess I understand why I only get and item or two at an IDOC, just not fast enough.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a *decent* idoc score, i s'pose....
Eh it was ok, i was teamviewing from work so i didnt personally get much, my partners did way better. All the good ones always fall when im working :(. Ive seen aome of the other things people got and we def didn’t do that great in retrospect.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just listen to solus and chelsey, apparently its all about the enhanced client lmfaoooooo!
The EC doesn't help you loot idocs lol.... Some tend to say it's the EC when they are using other means just sayin....

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just listen to solus and chelsey, apparently its all about the enhanced client lmfaoooooo!
Uh...I never said anything about the EC nor have I ever used the EC.

What I said was - When you are completely lagged out when a house falls, you can try dragging items and dropping them in your bag, and when the lag is over sometimes some of those items will actually pop into your bag. It was in response to people saying it was impossible to compete against the scripters.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh...I never said anything about the EC nor have I ever used the EC.

What I said was - When you are completely lagged out when a house falls, you can try dragging items and dropping them in your bag, and when the lag is over sometimes some of those items will actually pop into your bag. It was in response to people saying it was impossible to compete against the scripters.

All good bruh. Im never “the pot calling the kettle black,” some of yall are. If u catch my drift lolz.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All good bruh. Im never “the pot calling the kettle black,” some of yall are. If u catch my drift lolz.
?_?

Honestly have no clue what you mean. My comment wasnt directed at anyone, just meant to be a tip to people who think they cant loot an anything due to lag. No need to be so defensive.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Well, lets face it. People have the right to be JEALOUS of this awesome catch, right?
LOL, its only like 4-5 PLAT worth, thats all..!!!! Just mediocre.. ROFL ..:devil:

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, lets face it. People have the right to be JEALOUS of this awesome catch, right?
LOL, its only like 4-5 PLAT worth, thats all..!!!! Just mediocre.. ROFL ..:devil:
Haha its worth far more than 4-5plat my friend. A few items worth a plat or more alone. :p

That museum had well over 100p in rares, some of those server birth is priceless.
The holes varies from 5-10p alone and there were 3 in that house, some of those lanterns were 1 of 4, Orc had one of the most expensive Museum and I am really curious to find out what happened with him irl, funny that all the rare community knew that house was staging and no one contacted mesanna to save?
But congrats for all those that got some, nice score.

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for wine in his museum : Grimm's Special Wine for the greatest translator " Power Eagle "

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with peil about the greatest museum. There have been allot of great museums but his just had that old school atmosphere to it. To bad it has been private for so long, so many people probably never got to see it. One item he had that always stands out to me is a black spellbook that had red speckled dots on it although I forget the name. The only good thing I guess is that the items will be able to be displayed again in other museums.