• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rares [Atlantic]

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I will offer 1.5p on Candle of Love

Price Checks
The Treachery could be 1 - 2p
Hollow Branch 600 - 1p
Helm of Orcish King 500 - 1p

Dimman

Adventurer
Just to give potential buyers some information, I own one of the Orcish King helms as well so its been duped at least once.

Never seen more than 1 before up to this point so didnt think it had been, but here we are...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to give potential buyers some information, I own one of the Orcish King helms as well so its been duped at least once.

Never seen more than 1 before up to this point so didnt think it had been, but here we are...
Mmmmmm WELL THATS 3 IN THIS THREAD already...
GULPS....I hope they were NOT olde school duped like 2 story statues scafolds and ploughs etc etc.....ohhhhhh nooooooooo

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Well damn Im an idiot.. I had no clue what the helm was and sold one on a vendor at a Rares fest...mmm memory serves me well, 2 years ago? I probably sold it for 125mil I think :p Congrats to whomever got that deal of the century lol.