• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lost Conn

enfo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Lost con to uo , using uoassist
during game play, when I open
uo.exe it gets t the log in page
and keeps saying not responding...
I have changed nothing on my pc
or dl anything dodgy
any ideas why I cant log back in ?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Something might be messed up... Prior to log in at the patch screen there is a check box to check files... do that.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no UO assist but samething happened to me Wednesday. when I tried logging back in I got a error message. shut my client down restared it got back on.This as happen a few times to me.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
my uo assist not working for awhile now. had to go to web site and do the exc. file everytime I needed to use. still waiting for the dev to make something/program or make an illegal program legal, to use that's comparable to ec/pinco. pincos, the illegal program that was made legal for ec lol.