• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Invisible House on DF

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you visit DF, leave Luna east and go to the following location.
upload_2019-8-8_23-31-12.png
In This edge you will find a invisible house which felt at Saturday without going idoc. The account was active. The falling looks like this
upload_2019-8-8_23-32-46.png
Walls have gone. All items are released like an idoc.
Now the green is blocked. You will get stucked if you move a bit around there.
upload_2019-8-8_23-36-1.png
Just behind the plot in the radar map.
So be aware....

Sad to say, the owner had a bow museum there and is an active player on our shard.

Attachments

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You sure it's not your client ? I would shut down uo and restart and see if the walls load.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This happens quite often if you change shards and haven't reloaded/patched your client, I would restart your PC and reload the client. Problem SHOULD be fixed after that :).

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yesterday we were there with 3 different players. All the same blockings. Because you cannot see it, you may get lost in the unseen walls.
And the former owner lost 10% of his stuff when his home vanishes. Proof it on your own.

Corrected amount of losted stuff.

Last edited:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It will be interesting to see if Mesanna breaks that "we cannot replace lost items" rule.

Gonna be a lot of pancakes if she does lol.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've seen this happen when I cross a server line the house disappears. stuff is still there. go back over the server line house comes back.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've seen this happen when I cross a server line the house disappears. stuff is still there. go back over the server line house comes back.
There is no server line.
Former owner assumes that the old house now goes through idoc phase, because he placed a new one.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Did this person lose all their stuff? I mean did the items all just become unlocked, on a paid account? :eek:

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As far I can read in our German forum, lost about 10%.
Because the invible walls blocks movement it was hard to pickup the items. I think the gm on the Pic helps a lot.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Oh well that's something, it could have been a lot worse! Is the account paid every month or one in four? I did read before that some houses were falling way before they should have with one-in-four payments. If the account was paid every month then that is pretty worrying. A while back I saw that same effect, missing walls, when homes were stuck loading, mostly castles with a lot of stuff in, but a quick re-log fixed it, I've never seen one just release everything though...:(

Johnny Black

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
The OP is right, area is impassable , do not work on EC, 2D, Pincos, nothing shows on Map and you cant pass by, you can plot, very very weird