• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Pre-Patch Items To Look Out For

Hi folks returning player after 12 years!

It looks like a lot has changed since I've played. I just unlocked my account and I'm just wondering if y'all have any pointers on what to look out for in terms of pre-patch game items. I've perused the forums a bit while unlocking my account.

A couple things I've seen mentioned:

Nightmares w/ 2 slots
Jewels with no durability
Certain gear with no brittle/antique/prized etc tags?

I don't expect to have much because of IDOC. But are there any other items to look out for? Other Pets? Or is there already a list somewhere I could be pointed to?

I really appreciate it and look forward to playing with y'all again! Shard is Baja if it matters.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
everything over 9 mods prety much armorwise.
Prepatch WW
Bane dragon
Dread warhorse

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Old Bake Kitsune and if you lucky you have an old Imp. Or a pet that was turned into a Rat.