• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing a Key Step in doing the Belfry

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been trying to do the Belfry for the first time. I am using a Frost Dragon that I just finished training. I kill the Drakes, get the Wing, and double click it. I go up onto the platform with the Greater Dragon, while my Frost Dragon stays on the ground. I have told it to "All Follow Me", both before I double click the Wing and after I'm up on the platform. He has never come up onto the platform once.

How do I get my Frost Dragon up onto the platform?

Thanks in Advance!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Log in log out works... However if you see the "vines" on the platform... those are where flying pets can actually climb up to join you. If you walk back and forth while commanding your pet to follow he will use those to climb his way up...

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Log in log out works... However if you see the "vines" on the platform... those are where flying pets can actually climb up to join you. If you walk back and forth while commanding your pet to follow he will use those to climb his way up...
Thanks, I knew I was missing something about getting a flying pet up onto the platform. All I have to do now is figure out how to walk around up there without being killed instantly!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks, I knew I was missing something about getting a flying pet up onto the platform. All I have to do now is figure out how to walk around up there without being killed instantly!
What Shard? Someone from the Forums can show you methods for Shadowguard.

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yell out in gen chat fur sumwun to help - weez kan help - yooz doing itz da hard way hummie!