• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Fishmongers appreciation.

Faith Leafmould

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Is it Toon only or account wide? Just wondering as I want to change my fisherman to a different toon. And can get 120 scrolls atm.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I have been trying to find out how to get 120s I have done a ton of these and never got evens 105... I just keep get baits over and over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sos440

Adventurer
I have been trying to find out how to get 120s I have done a ton of these and never got evens 105... I just keep get baits over and over
Totally second this. It is frustrating that I only got one 115 out of almost 200 boring and repetitive deliveries.

And on top of that, I am still not sure about what I can benefit from becoming a legendary fisher...

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Totally second this. It is frustrating that I only got one 115 out of almost 200 boring and repetitive deliveries.

And on top of that, I am still not sure about what I can benefit from becoming a legendary fisher...
I think at 120 fishing you get (digs deep into the memory) a higher chance at getting the super rare pulls like a void crab or something. I never really got into the new fishing stuff way back so this information could be a tad incorrect (or outdated) but I remember reading up on it way back and wondering to myself why I'd want to pay/grind 120 fishing just for some chance to sit hours on end to *have a chance at* pulling up a rare thing that you can't really do anything with except mount it on your wall... *shrug*

Would love to hear if there was any other benefit to having 120 fishing over lets say 115.