• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New you tube video! ! Atlantic PvP 8-3-19

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

That's a link to my latest video. I put extra time and effort into this one and it features Celo and a pirate hooker!!
Hope you guys like it !
Also Tesic X on youtube if you don't click links.

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Name the 2 songs marked in the subtitles in the comments of the video and win an in game prize.
The 2 songs are instrumental only. good luck!

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@Effort There is no way to move the chat box off screen in EC and I don't want the video to be about what is said in chat so I put an overlay over it

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't really PvP but what is interesting to me in these video's is always to see the different ways people setup their screens and hotkeys etc. It would be interesting to see the template that goes with the video ie - what are the skills and equipment of the character being used.