• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

skelleton keys and Carto

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys I have two Questions:

- Do skelly keys still help with lockpicking a treasure chest? I honestly dont notice any difference?

- Besides the distance of finding a chest (much like mining) does Carto have a Bonus keeping on the char while digging up the chest? I honestly Stone it after i mark the spot to get a useful skill while diggung up a chest

Veldrane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi guys I have two Questions:

- Do skelly keys still help with lockpicking a treasure chest? I honestly dont notice any difference?

- Besides the distance of finding a chest (much like mining) does Carto have a Bonus keeping on the char while digging up the chest? I honestly Stone it after i mark the spot to get a useful skill while diggung up a chest
Cartography impacts the chest quality (rusted, regular, or gold) and is calculated at the time the map is dug up. I can’t answer the other question since I don’t use Skelton keys.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh Carto does add "value" to the chest then? I reckon not only the outside but inside

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best thing to do is try using the keys and see what happens.
Hmm I did but really didnt notice any difference but i could use the keys untli they have on charge left and use them as a cleanup item...and the only weigh one Stone

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't seen where the old skeleton keys work any better than a regular lock pick.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I haven't seen where the old skeleton keys work any better than a regular lock pick.
Yep. Looks like no difference. I would collect them all, and combine them by clicking on one another, for less storage space, collect them all, maybe you can use them for something new in the future. I use picks also, since no diff. would not toss them or trash them (yet), just stash them.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep. Looks like no difference. I would collect them all, and combine them by clicking on one another, for less storage space, collect them all, maybe you can use them for something new in the future. I use picks also, since no diff. would not toss them or trash them (yet), just stash them.
I am a bit late replying to your post :gee: Thanks for the info that can Combine skelly keys i didnt know that