• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] body sash: bless:19, str 10, dex 10, int 10

Batfink

Adventurer
Not long returned to the game so a bit out of touch with the current economy and what items are about.

Found this sash among my things and interested to know what its roughly worth.

sash0.JPG sash1.JPG

Cheers.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Depends. If you equip it and it loses one bless charge each time, it might go poof when it's down to 0. In that case it's not worth much (19 deaths). In case you have to double click the sash to activate the bless charge, it might be worth quite a lot, as you can practically use it forever.

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think it works like this:
You equip it, get the bless bonus from it. the bonus is based on eval int, if you have 0 its like 1 str/int/dex, if you got 120 its like 12 str/int/dex
you unequip it you lose the bonus. equip it again and it use another bless bonus. if you wear it all the time it will use a new charge every now and then.

at 0 bless charges its still a sash, but no bonus from it.
If only it could be recharged somehow :)

In terms of value; If I dig through my stuff im sure i can find one or 5, its like invis items/teleport jewlery, its alot around. Good cleanup value though :)

Batfink

Adventurer
Thanks for the info. i assume it uses charges on wearing otherwise id probably be wearing it...

Cleanup points it is :D .

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they lose 1 charge per min. i use the invis items alot, but not many use the bless ones. worth maybe 100k as a rare. if it had max charges (100) maybe 1mil or so as a rare (not to use)