• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dark Guardian room and pets

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you not enter the Dark Guardian room in Doom with a pet if you are not riding it? I used to do DG room with Tamer but i must have been on a Cu each time. I tried taking my Triton into room twice this morn and the door would slam in triton's face and i would get killed. Thank you in advance!

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure. You can do the invis + log out/in trick. Or you can train a blue beetle and have extra storage.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You need to invis and do the log in log out thing...

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ehrmm no you dont?
I just walk in there and my pet comes with me inside the room 95% of the time.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm, I've gone with my dragon before and no problem. Maybe its because Sluggo is Slow-o!

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As your character steps in, you trigger the trap and the door closes. I have seen countless tamers make that mistake and end up trapped without their pets but 2 dark guardians :D After each round of guardians the trap will be disarmed for about a minute and doors won't snap. Latency might be a factor as well.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its allso not needed to leave the room to spawn new guardians. Im not exactly sure what triggers it but i can often spawn em over and over without opening the door again.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its allso not needed to leave the room to spawn new guardians. Im not exactly sure what triggers it but i can often spawn em over and over without opening the door again.
Just movement. Stay in the middle and walk 2 tiles down and up every minute. Petals or stone form as an extra.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If the door slammed shut you took a long time to go through it.