• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@Athelas

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
His PM Mail box is full

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, Athelas hasn't been active here for a very long time. He usually only checked in a few times a year after he stopped being the rares forum moderator, and now hasn't been on at all in over a year.

blend

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
What happened to him?
I tried to try ICQ, but he seems not to check for a long time (last seen Nov 6,2018)

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@blend his house is falling- I cant seem to get in touch with him either

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Last I chatted with him was Summer of last year; I did email him and a few of his old friends to try and track him down. He wasn't too interested in UO it seemed last year. He did sell off a lot of his higher end items.

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Nobody was worried about him but when his pixels are in danger, whoa!

The pixels will be fine. Collected at lightning speed by countless drones and made available for 10x their value. Same with the plot, the ground will remain available for less than 32 milliseconds, don't blink, but will cost you a mint, or a favor if you're special enough.

Sad but true. Hope he's OK irl. His second house has 2 story statues, I'm sure someone will find a way to get in touch to "save" them though.

I'd really like to see IDOCs stop falling and place a little auction box where anyone who wants the estate can pay for a ticket. Highest offer wins it, everyone else gets their bids refunded. Problem solved.

ziox

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where his houses located ? could be nice if someone share :)

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
Nobody was worried about him but when his pixels are in danger, whoa!

The pixels will be fine. Collected at lightning speed by countless drones and made available for 10x their value. Same with the plot, the ground will remain available for less than 32 milliseconds, don't blink, but will cost you a mint, or a favor if you're special enough.

Sad but true. Hope he's OK irl. His second house has 2 story statues, I'm sure someone will find a way to get in touch to "save" them though.

I'd really like to see IDOCs stop falling and place a little auction box where anyone who wants the estate can pay for a ticket. Highest offer wins it, everyone else gets their bids refunded. Problem solved.
I really like the idea of the bids. That way all the multiboxers and scripters are basically useless then.

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yepp agree, it also takes alot of Money out of the game, which is exactly what we need.

Legend of Aria use that system, and it works great.