• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Isle of Malas

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In Malas there are 2 isle. For one of them there is a little bridge to arrive in. But for the other? The is very very big and thare are not a bridges. Can someone help me telling me how can i go to this isle? Tia

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
say "dungeon labyrinth" to a corrupted crystal portal

John Knighthawke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Assuming you mean the island that Kojak and I think you mean, also could use a rune to the dungeon called The Labyrinth. You also could go west of Luna and find the large green crystal. This will take you to the island without a rune or crystal portal.

The chief feature of the island is a dungeon called The Labyrinth, where minotaurs, Miasma, those reptile thingies with the long claws (I forget the name), and scattered other things spawn. On the island itself there are some scorpions and snakes and nothing more.

-John's player

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assuming you mean the island that Kojak and I think you mean, also could use a rune to the dungeon called The Labyrinth. You also could go west of Luna and find the large green crystal. This will take you to the island without a rune or crystal portal.

The chief feature of the island is a dungeon called The Labyrinth, where minotaurs, Miasma, those reptile thingies with the long claws (I forget the name), and scattered other things spawn. On the island itself there are some scorpions and snakes and nothing more.

-John's player
I know where is Labirinth. I'm a tamer and I have some reptalon tamed there :)
But i didn't know that this isle is the isle that i needed for my t-hunter. Ok, it's ok, thanks

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've also had a Malas map up on the island where the Malas contest castles were placed. It requires crossing a tightrope if you don't have a rune to it.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are I believe 7 or 8 secret locations in malas and one of them maybe more is a island that you can only access via rune library or finding a pouch on the ground in malas and dropping a rune it and it marks the rune to each pouches secret destination. Been forever since I used those pouches. Seems like I did get a T map a while back on the secret pouch island after the maps were changed the first time around.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last edited: