• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pics of all the new keeps and castles

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seroiusly how can u choose when theres nothing to actually view see b4 u try

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thankyou yes deffo worth a sticky on the top...good pics helps a lot to choose

Delores D

Journeyman
I chose the Elsa Castle for mine. it took a while to decide, I love it. The storage in the old depressing castle was all over the place. Now it is on the West side of the castle 3rd floor all in one spot, (still cant find anything I just saw). In the middle of that floor is all my crafting things. The East side is Davys lockers. Roof has sheds and garden beds. Middle I have 2 bedrooms, the main entry hall and the big room just a fountain, 4 of the busts and lithograph. Bottom I have on West side, bath, and the small room in front my auction safe with a tile to the Brit Hub. Middle I have kitchen on South side and North is a sitting room, East I have another bedroom and room for sorting things from sos and tmaps. I love it. If anyone wants to visit just yell for Sara or Delores on Siege. It is way North of Skara Brae.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of the new keeps and castles have to be fixed. There are tiles missing or wrong type, doorways blocked and unreachable or useless landings.

Delores D

Journeyman
Seems like who ever built them or the devs would have run through them before they went on the market.

I have always gone through mine to check and fixed what needed fixing.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With all the available non housing space in Malas or Umbra, couldn't the dev team add a public Model Homes showcase area of all the possible new homes there for us to check out. We can narrow the field down before actually placing our own plot and maybe find the bugs we don't want to contend with prior to committing our time and gp on prodo shards. This request would be for test center shard!

Delores D

Journeyman
If anyone wants to check mine out, The Elsa Castle they can. Mine is on Siege way North of Skara Brae. Yell for Delores or Sara Dale.

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for someone with "The Sandlewood Keep Designed By Holly" from pub 103. I just want to see how big it is in person before committing.

Delores D

Journeyman
Lady Mal There is a Sandlewood Keep on Siege that I can get you into if you would like. Just yell for Delores or Sara Dale.

Tarragon Slayer/MZB

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm always interested in visiting decorated homes, so will create a character. Could you give a tiny bit more specific coordinates, please? Considering that Sosaria is round, North of Skara Brae could be Jhelom :p

Delores D

Journeyman
The cords are 17.45s 38.23w. It is way North of Skara. It is the next inlet North of Skara . The back of the castle is on the water. The name of the castle is The Northern Castle.

Forgot to add, at the Brit moongate there is a teleport hub. I have one on the first floor that goes to the castle. There is a lamp on the pedestal. It leads to the room with my auction safe. Follow the flowers to the hub.

Last edited:

Tarragon Slayer/MZB

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, Delores. That made it easier to find with a newly-created character. The place looks very nice. Of course, I stepped onto the teleporters by mistake (this is me).
I discovered some other nice places in that area too, made some screenies here and there, so the trip was certainly a success.

Delores D

Journeyman
If you want in to see the rest of the castle let me know. The row of houses, I hope you went in those, are connected by teleporters to each other. Our former leader Hoffs made those. She even took down a castle to do it. And if anyone out there would like to see the castle just yell for me or Sara Dale.