• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fel Dungeon w "Deep Water"?

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Anyone know of a spot to toss some nets? If you'd like to keep it private , 100m for your little secret

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yea man, you want splintering weapons & fel bonus luck? ez pz.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fel T2A counts as a Dungeon Champ Spawn in it's entirety.

you could also throw the nets in Ilshenar if you want splintering weps from scalis, going through that dragon statue near Compassion moongate, but you won't get the fel luck bonus there.

Last edited:

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out of curiosity, the 1,000 Luck Bonus is SO usefull in getting better mods on a Splintering Weapon off of Scalis?

Also, why does the net need to be dropped in "Dungeon" Deep Water ? Ain't it enough to just drop it in "regular" Deep Water in Felucca ?

Why does it have to be Felucca AND "Dungeon" Deep Water ?

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Anyone ever seen "Dude Where's My Car" the real funny part where he goes to order Asian food at the drive thru. A bit off topic but just thinking of that for some reason.
Luck helps boost the amount of loot that drops when if it rolls. Splinter weapon does not drop outside of dungeons in fel one would assume from the context of the prior post.

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
You boys are some classy lads, and I 'preciate you all. covX if t2a does count as a dungeon and I can throw these Perdy nets and grab some splint, someone has 100m coming his way :heart:

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Does Eodon count as a dungeon also? Can't mark runes, so I am curious if splintering whips are possible from treasure chests.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does Eodon count as a dungeon also? Can't mark runes, so I am curious if splintering whips are possible from treasure chests.
Whips are slow weapons, and unless bleed is popular in PvP they would not want them.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, you can find splintering whips from Eodon T-chests, but the whips aren't that great for pvp. (their specials aren't great for pvp) splintering weapon would cause the item to be useless in pvm as it would wear the item down in only a few whirlwinds.

Areas in which SA properties spawn on items dropped.

Fel T2A - entire facet both Overland & in Dungeons.

Edit: Trammel T2A does not drop SA properties outside of dungeons.

Ter Mur & Eodon - Overland & in dungeons
Ilshenar - Overland & in dungeons.

inside any dungeon or champion spawn.

Last edited:

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isn't there a huge lake on the bottom level of shame? Not sure if it counts as deep water though. Wouldn't the closest T2A water be right outside of Ice or Fire?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Yes, you can find splintering whips from Eodon T-chests, but the whips aren't that great for pvp. (their specials aren't great for pvp) splintering weapon would cause the item to be useless in pvm as it would wear the item down in only a few whirlwinds.

Goofy question: What is SA? and SA properties? Ty in advance..

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Goofy question: What is SA? and SA properties? Ty in advance..
Any magical properties that first appeared with Stygian Abyss

Damage Eaters (all types)
Casting focus
Splintering weapon
Reactive Paralyze
Battle Lust
Blood Drinker
-- --
Hit Fatigue
Hit Mana Drain

I think that's it as far as the ones that spawn on randomly generated items anyway.

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Any magical properties that first appeared with Stygian Abyss

Damage Eaters (all types)
Casting focus
Splintering weapon
Reactive Paralyze
Battle Lust
Blood Drinker

I think that's it as far as the ones that spawn on randomly generated items anyway.
TYVM..

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

This might be considered "in a dungeon" but I noticed that when I was killing Miasma, I would see some splintering weapons. I haven't seen splintering weaps spawn in Malas t-maps so it surprised me a bit but they do seem to spawn in the Miasma spot (assuming that classified as a dungeon). Another place SA properties spawn which might not be super obvious as a "dungeon" is Blighted Grove (when collecting Lady M keys).

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI I just pulled a splintering weapon from an assassin cache map in Ilsh.

if anyone is curious the stats on this cutlass are: brittle ( :( ) UBWS, splinter 20, magic arrow 70, hci 20, ssi 30, di 70, fire resist 5.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
FYI I just pulled a splintering weapon from an assassin cache map in Ilsh.

if anyone is curious the stats on this cutlass are: brittle ( :( ) UBWS, splinter 20, magic arrow 70, hci 20, ssi 30, di 70, fire resist 5.
How much luck did you have on? Ty for info.