• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Devs one more T-hunting little detail.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Lots of players, likely 100's or even may more, will now try T-hunting.
The templates are pretty crammed, most of the time for T-hunting.
Lots of players will try T-hunting with 0 or very little Remove Trap. We are all greatful for this.
However with each fire damage of explosion from the fails, are we supposed to take damage not only
to the player but to the armor we wear from the fire? If you can minimize that damage to armor from these failed attempts, it may save players some pretty expensive Luck armor esp if it is a reforged/imbued armor, and esp if they used Forged Metal etc. This is a minor detail for most part.

Much bigger is the reason most players treasure-hunt : Loot/gear. It probably will be the most tricky part to tweak, and we are looking forward to eventually balanced loot for T-hunting, close to what was before the T-hunting revamp, if not just a little bit better.

We appreciate your work and thanks for the T-hunting changes!

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Lots of players, likely 100's or even may more, will now try T-hunting.
The templates are pretty crammed, most of the time for T-hunting.
Lots of players will try T-hunting with 0 or very little Remove Trap. We are all greatful for this.
However with each fire damage of explosion from the fails, are we supposed to take damage not only
to the player but to the armor we wear from the fire? If you can minimize that damage to armor from these failed attempts, it may save players some pretty expensive Luck armor esp if it is a reforged/imbued armor, and esp if they used Forged Metal etc. This is a minor detail for most part.

Much bigger is the reason most players treasure-hunt : Loot/gear. It probably will be the most tricky part to tweak, and we are looking forward to eventually balanced loot for T-hunting, close to what was before the T-hunting revamp, if not just a little bit better.

We appreciate your work and thanks for the T-hunting changes!
TBH, I've never found better gear thunting than I could imbue myself. I can't think of one piece from literally thousands of L6 and L7 chests. And I realize that was the main request for changing thunting - better gear. Instead, at least so far, we got more gold and scrolls. I guess I'm happy with that because it's at least some improvement that makes thunting worth the time again. But maybe you're right, that better gear will be the next tweak.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Are you seriously complaining that explosions damage your armor? I don't even know what to say about this. Go open a box with some kind of bomb in it, I doubt your next of kin would even be able to donate the clothes you were wearing to a homeless shelter.

Gear in this game lasts too long as it is, it's the main reason that you never find anything worth keeping. If anything they need to make stuff wear out faster.

I just woke up and your stupid suggestions are already making me want a drink. I think I'll take a break from stratics for the day. :shots: