• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Peace macro

Nyxx

Adventurer
Hi, am having trouble with my macro for gaining peace. I am using the bard mastery resilience on last spell, then wait for target, then target self, but it keeps saying spell interrupted and the spell never kicks in. If I do it manually it works since theres a delay before the spell kicks in then I can manually recast the spell again. How do you set up a macro for this in CC? Thanks in advance.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
The error is because there's no cursor for that ability it's more of a stance. So wait for target doesnt work. You don't need to do that anyway spamming last spell should be sufficient.

If not you would probably need to use UOA to add a delay. I think the CC has a delay function but don't remember it working.

Nyxx

Adventurer
Thanks for the info Lord GOD. Your tip was right on!

P.S The delay function is CC works...kinda...lol

Nyxx