• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wraith form mana drain

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At 120 spsp you are supposed to get 24% mana drain. I'm 100 skill with a +20 spsp on my brace to put me at 120 skill. The mana drain is at 21% which is what it would be when I was at 100 skill. Is that how it is supposed to be? Natural spirit speak skill only for the mana drain? I didn't see that in the description.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SS skills bonus items have never work right. Seems u need real for any advantages. U need 100 real to see ghosts & SDI on a necro has never given the correct bonus from +skill items w/ SS.

SS is also supposed to give SDI for necros like eval int for mages but has never worked for skill bonus items. Folks 1st noticed this when the Bloodwood Talisman came out in 2005 & complained. It’s never been fixed. Totally makes what could be an awesome talisman worthless.

It should have been fixed back in 2005.