• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Assist question

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why can't the "convert to use item type" on a uoa macro be Chosen sometimes? For example on my Laptop i can choose "convert to use item type" for a bandy vetting my pet but on my main Computer i have to reset the item!
Or a discord macro for example. Why cant i set the "convert to use item type" on that?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
when you are switching PC you need to make sure that your UOA setting are the saved and same on both PC, I had the very same problem when I had to get on the Wife's PC while my Laptop was doing it's win 10 thing. Also there will be times with UOA has a *hicup* on one PC best to just exit game and reboot the PC, I had just that problem with sitting a bandaid macro on another shard for event, rebooting helped.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Count rescources!!! of Course!!! Thanks alot guys you saved my day!!!

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Count rescources!!! of Course!!! Thanks alot guys you saved my day!!!
By default, Count Resources is the NumLock key ... so either way will do it. Just that you must do it a second time or the number pad doesn't work.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that should be your log in procedure every time you log in on any character.
once you get the muscle memory of that locked down it will save you a lot of problems going forward.