• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Offer Rares Fest

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NOTE: I am NOT affiliated with Rares Fest. I'm just a vet player offering to help out with my shard shields.

I am planning on transferring from my home shard Sonoma to Rares Fest with a few stops along the way. This is my current itinerary and I can likely adjust accordingly to help out others if needed.

***UPDATED JUNE 3***
Wednesday May 29: Sonoma to Origin - left at 7:28pm CDT
Thursday May 30: Origin to Pacific - left at 8:45pm CDT
Saturday June 1: Pacific to Baja - left at 4:45pm CDT
Sunday June 2: Baja to Great Lakes - left at 5:07pm CDT
Monday June 3: Great Lakes to Atlantic - left at 5:29pm CDT

I can also add stops to Baja, Great Lakes, or Lake Austin. My schedule is flexible, however my goal is to reach Atlantic by the 4th to ensure a spot in the Silent Auctions.

As a tamer, I can transfer items, pets, or gold. My ICQ is no longer working, so contact me through posting or PM here. Since I'm not official (in any shape, way, or form), to verify that we are both who say we are, when trading items in game we will have a unique sign/countersign that will be agreed upon in PM only. It will be different for every individual/transaction to help avoid confusion and avoid any potential loss of items.

There is zero charge for my transfer service and I will offer return service as well. I will update the schedule as changes are made.

Last edited:

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have added a stop at Baja for anyone else interested. I can take items prior to my arrival or I can wait, whatever works for you.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm leaving Origin for Pacific tonight. There's still time to get a free transfer before I reach Atlantic!

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that I've made my final transfer to Rare's Fest, I just want to say that I'm happy that someone finally took me up on my offer of a free transfer. I've offered for years at various points and this is the first time that someone, let alone multiple people, has accepted my offer. Thank you all for your mostly blind trust with your items!

Cassio

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
If anyone needs a lift back to Catskills ill be heading that way at the end of the festival. Shoot me a pm and I would be more than happy to take anything home for someone.