• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Of Senility and slime

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay I'm starting to get a little senile in my old age. I was thinking about funny stuff in UO and I remembered when I first started playing slimes would sometimes spawn with a name. I believe it was the dev teams' collective middle finger to a reviewer that trashed UO. Now what was that name...Wilson something I think. Can you help a senile old tamer. What was that name!

Last edited:

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ah the old JWilson... Named after Johnny Wilson who gave ultima online a bad review... Believe ultima was called coaster of the year by him...

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Read the article in the "Blast from the past" thread. J Wilson (the person) is mentioned in it.