• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the change

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so, ive been putting this off for a long while.
back when they did the pet revamp they changed pack beetles and fire beetles to only be 1 control slot.

now, years ago i started picking away at making a couple mules on each shard.
well.... yesterday i decided that i needed to start going to each shard and go tame 3 beetles and 3 fire beetles and get them to my mules so they can dump their old 3 slot ones.

i almost forgot how much fun it was to run to the end of the Mine in Toku and pull 3 fire beetles.
but thankfully doing it on 29 shards will remind me.
*sigh*

so, while i log into yet another shard to go do this i cant help but wonder if there is anything else that people have been putting off doing in game.
i know this isnt ground breaking, but it is or should be done, just in case i want to be able to have my pack beetle and fire beetle out at the same time or if i want to have a Golem or a Vollem out protecting me while working in fel ect ect.

anyway, thats my whine for the friday, will you be my friend.... will you follow me..... i will treat you nice..... oh crap Elder Mage dressed as a Fire Beetle!!!!

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You can easily make an EJ-Stealth herder and then wait for the beetle at the start of the mines with your tamer?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cleaning homes of unsorted "dropped off loot"; and making more luck suits would be tasks i loathe.

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can easily make an EJ-Stealth herder and then wait for the beetle at the start of the mines with your tamer?
*shakes head about the Tabbies ...* don't you know the 'infamous' Poo folks, do you? He has probably a legendary full bard and a similar tamer on all those shards since aaaaaaages ... (besides a stealth herder probably even) ...

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The misses went through the change. Wow talk about a nightm... oh wrong change. Nevermind.