• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Taking Offers on 2 sets

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Set 1 maybe around the 800 mark. There has been a set on Atlantic for sale for the last like 6+ months for 1 billion and it's still there and hasnt sold

Last edited:

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi I recently purchased four of the statues from a player on the rares board here for 90 million a piece. I still need 2 of them and would offer you 125 mill each for the ones I need.
Thank you, Riply

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi @Riply , from what I remember, one of the statues is extremely rarer than all the others- not sure if its the one with the shorter name or which... However, it's price far exceeds the other statues. I'd imagine 90m is a good price for the more common ones but the rarer one is worth more like 300-400m. Anyways, I'd be happy to sell this as a set, for 800m

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the offer, I can only go by what wilki says as a reference, and have know clue as to how accurate that is.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wandering knight was the one everyone was looking to buy to complete their set once all 6 had come out