• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For everyone free idoc runes

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im going to start marking all malas, tokuno and royal city idocs every week to share with everyone. I will add Tokuno and the Royal City tomorrow. I will try to mark as many as I can in trammel.

Rune book (only have malas done) is on the porch of the 1st house out umbras east side. Only one was greatly, but there is a sm right out lunas north gate. Vendor is called free idoc runes book on porch. You should probably mark your own runes as im sure these will get blocked.

I understand many just don't have the time to search, took 2 hours just for malas, so I hope I make some of you happy and you get great items or a house you want.

This is for everyone to get free stuff, houses and just have fun, so tell your friends. I welcome anyone that wants to help maybe we can get the whole shard marked every week. Enjoy

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Round 1 was a great success I think, 400+ players stepped on the porch. I have started marking facets again. New book added today, will have more tomorrow and so on. Thanks for all the thank yous and kind words. Have fun, enjoy and come get some free stuff.

Atlantic Ninja

Adventurer
So why the change in character, Steven? I mean two years ago you went hard against everyone showing up at an idoc. Coming up with conspiracy theories about people working with GMs or other weird things.

Don’t get me wrong, I like the new and improved Steven. Just curious what changed. If you don’t want to talk about past **** I get it. Either way glad you’re supporting the community now rather than fighting it.

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So why the change in character, Steven? I mean two years ago you went hard against everyone showing up at an idoc. Coming up with conspiracy theories about people working with GMs or other weird things.

Don’t get me wrong, I like the new and improved Steven. Just curious what changed. If you don’t want to talk about past **** I get it. Either way glad you’re supporting the community now rather than fighting it.

Wrong person im not Steven.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I just stumbled across this thread. For the record, I'm not Steven either.